This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Pockets Birgitta

Hello lovelies around the world, how are you all? Well I have a bit of CAS for you today, yep Vicky & CAS are starting to become friends, woo hoooo......
The longest part of this card was the colouring but I take ages to colour up images & for once I actually chose my papers first...............shocker!! Yes I do it the naughty way & colour images first lol.
Anyway I will show you the card.
I am really starting to love this colour combo & these papers were perfect. All links to products used will be at the bottom.

The sentiment is a Whimsy ticket sentiment which I stamped in Crushed Olive distress ink. The ticket was a blank & I added the wording in after & that was stamped with Cocoa Memento. I made a flag from the scraps of paper & added the ticket with a Chocolate Pearl Brad. It was cut out using the Ticket Die.

The fabulous image is a stamp is from CC Designs & is called 'Pockets Birgitta' & I coloured her with Copics. I also stamped some trailing ivy down each side from a Kaisercraft Stamp, I stamped them in Crushed Olive.

All items from Bunny Zoes, links to them are below........
Whimsy Ticket die

For any more info or colours used on the image pop on over to my blog here
Thanks for stopping by.
Big hugs to all, Vicky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment