This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 24 April 2014

Cupcake Nancy

Hi :)

Kathy here with a CC Designs card I made and I decided to go very clean and simple with this one :)

The stamp is a Roberto's Rascals design called Cupcake Nancy.  She's so adorably cute isn't she!


The sentiment is a new Amy R set called Great Birthday Greetings.  It's a really great set of "biggish" sayings in great fonts.  I love it and I know I'll be using this sentiment set a lot!
I also used the CC Designs Cutters Frilly Banner Die.  I've used it a few times now and I really like the fun it adds to a card.
I coloured her with copics and the only other thing I added was some star dust stickles to the icing and flame.

Thanks for dropping by today.
Kathy Tanner
Stamping Still

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the sweetest CAS cards I've seen for a long time!! I love everything about it, the black touches, the banner, the gorgeous little image, everything! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a pretty card and gorgeous image x

    ReplyDelete