This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 21 February 2014

Princess of Hearts

Hi :)
It's Kathy here with a very quick little something to show you.
This is a card I made using a Whimsy stamp called Princess of Hearts by Elisabeth Bell.
She is soooo beautiful I think.
And I loved colouring her.


Unfortunately she's not in stock at the moment, but Nikki is very happy to get her in for you.  Just send an email to her at nikki@bunnyzoescrafts.com.
I also used the Whimsy sentiment set Fairy Tale Dreams , which is just perfect to use with this image.  I decided not to use the crown die with it this time as I wanted it to look as though it was a portrait of the Princess hanging on the castle wall :)

Thanks for dropping by today.

Kathy
Stamping Still

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is such a lovely card, I love the Princess of Hearts, and the colouring is so good. I will go and see if I can get a copy. http://www.pumpy-pumpys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card the image is beautiful, I would be interested in buying one, but digital please.
    http://www.pumpy-pumpys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete