This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Sweet Penguins

Hi,

Kathy here with a couple of Christmas cards I made using the adorable set by CC Designs called Sweet Penguins.  There are 3 individual penguin stamps in the set and for my first card I decided to make a tower with them :)  I also added a CC Designs Cutters die called Lolli and I cut the Merry Christmas sentiment from a stamp in the Whimsy set called Holiday Sliders 3.  It does look a little like he might be sitting on a block of ice :)  The paper is from a pad by KaiserCraft called Sweet Pea and I have also used some light pink raffia lace.


Well I was having so much fun with these cute penguins that I decided to make another card.  This time I just used the one penguin with a cute sentiment stamp by High Hopes called Penguin Greeting. I also used the beautiful La La Land Ornate Snowflakes die and added clear acrylic flat gems to their centres. The gorgeous background paper is from an Authentique pad called Joyous and I also added rock candy stickles to the edge of the snow bank.


These little penguins are so fun and you can make a card so quickly and easily with them.  I reckon they'd make great Birthday cards too with a "You're Cool", "Hope you have Cool Birthday" or "Hope you're birthday's sweet" sentiment. They are on sale at the moment along with a heap of other goodies in the Christmas Shop at 25% off.  You could buy yourself a great Christmas present or be well prepared for next year ;)

I hope you have a very happy Christmas :)

Kathy

1 comment: