This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 22 December 2013

Sking Henry...

http://pinkpuds.blogspot.co.uk/

Good morning everyone...are you all set for Christmas?...my card for today is using this little cutie from the new CC Designs release...this is the gorgeous CC Designs Rascals Sking Henry coloured with my distress inks and glittered with Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust...I teamed it up with some stunning papers from the beautiful Kaisercraft - Marigold 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad although its not a winter or Christmas pad I think the colours and patterns work great for this one don't you...I added a bow made from Gingham Wired Edge Gold Thread Ribbon - Blue, a stamped sentiment from the C.C. Designs Naughty Or Nice Sentiments (the tag is from the paper pad) and a few buttons from the Primary - 25g button pack...all the details are on my blog as always if you would like to pop by...thanks for stopping today and enjoy the rest of your weekend
Mina xxx

2 comments: