This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 26 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS...

http://pinkpuds.blogspot.co.uk/

 Good morning everyone I hope you had the most fantastic Christmas day and from everyone at Bunny Zoe's Crafts we want to wish you all a wonderful family

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

the beautiful stamp is brand new and from Bildmalarna and is called Alva Frost, isn't she stunning...I coloured her with my distress inks (don't you love her pink hair) and of course I used more of the Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust to glitter her...the amazingly beautiful papers are from the Kaisercraft - Lady Rose 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad and I finished with a ruffled ribbon from my stash and a few scattered pearls from the Mixed Bag 3mm Flat backed Pearls and Mixed Bag 5mm Flat backed Pearls...everything except the green ribbon is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts all the details are on my blog if you would like to pop by...enjoy the rest of your holidays and don't forget to pop by the Bunny Zoe's Crafts sale...there's loads of bargains
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment