This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 21 December 2013

Lissy's Little Light

Hello and good morning everyone. Today I want to share with you a card I made with one of the new images from Whimsy Stamps. I had a play with sweet 'Lissy's Little Light'. I coloured her with Distress Inks. The background papers I used are from Kaisercraft - Gingerbread. It is even on Sale now with 25 % off, and so is Lissy too! I think it is not a typical Chrismas image. You could use it for several other occasions too.


The image is coloured with Distress Inks. I surrounded it with some Vintage Postmark stamps from Whiff of Joy. I added some Diamond Stickles onto the light. Behind the image I addes some natural web ribbon. The flowers and flourishes are made with Marianne D's - Mistletoe dies. And I added some red Sonia Roses onto them. The sentiment is from C.C.Designs - AmyR Happy Christmas Sentiments. I die-cutted it with Whimsy Postage Stamp die.


I wish you a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

1 comment: