This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 6 December 2013

Bluebell With Saddle

Morning everyone Becky here, hope you are all well and the weather is treating you kindly, I live on the North East coast of England and we've had a bit of flooding due to an extremely high tide, been a bit scary I can tell you.

Today I have a card made with the super cute Bluebell with Saddle from Wild Rose Studio.


I have used distress markers to colour them in, and added loads of sparkle with stardust stickles. The papers are from the 6x6 paper pad Tradition by Authentique.


I have made a bow using some Ivory Organza, this holds fabulous bows as there is wire in it. There is also a clear diamond heart pin, a snowflake charm, a Kaisercraft Pearl Flourish and a Kaisercraft coconut bloom.

Thanks for looking, and enjoy your weekend,

Hugs,

Becky xx


1 comment: