This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 13 December 2013

Antoine at Postbox...

http://pinkpuds.blogspot.co.uk/

Good morning everyone...I think this fab Wild Rose Studio stamp is so so cute don't you...its so perfectly christmassy...this is called Wild Rose Studio - Antoine at Postbox and I coloured it with my usual distress inks and any excuse to use more Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust so I glittered all the snow up...I used more of the beautiful Kaisercraft - Holly Bright 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad  papers (isn't that metallic embossed one fab) and cut some sentiments from the paper to add to the tag...I added a bow made with Gingham Wired Edge Gold Thread Ribbon - Burgundy and a few buttons from the Primary - 25g button pack...all the details are on my blog and don't forget there still time to enter this months Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly candy too...thanks for stopping by today
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh this is just gorgeous!!! I love the wild rose stamp and the coloring with the distress inks is just fab!! you have a new follower :)

    vic x

    ReplyDelete