This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 30 November 2013

Elf Frame...

http://pinkpuds.blogspot.co.uk/

Hi everyone I hope your well on your way to being prepared for the festive season...how adorable is this brand spanking new Whimsy Stamp...its called Whimsy Elf Frame...I coloured him with my usual distress inks and then went to the extreme with my paper piecing, I couldn't stop and even paper pieced the border, holly and bow...I stopped at his lovely little face thank goodness lol...isn't this stamp just the perfect kids image for a Christmas card...all the fabulous papers are from the Kaisercraft - Holly Bright 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad, the tag is from the same pad but the sentiment is from the stunning CC Designs AmyR Stamps Christmas Verses II, this is a fantastic stamp set at a fantastic price and perfect for all your Christmas tag or verses...I love it and you will see it on loads more of my cards, I finished with a bow made from Gingham Wired Edge Gold Thread Ribbon - Burgundy and a few scattered flowers from the Blossoms - Resin Flower Pansy set...all the details are on my blog as always if you would like to stop by...thanks for stopping by and whatever your up to I hope you have a fantastic weekend
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment