This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 26 October 2013

Daisy Lighting a Candle

Hi,

Kathy here with a card using a really sweet image from Marianne Design called Daisy Lighting a Candle.

This was one of those times when the card didn't turn out like I originally thought it would.  I was going to colour her all cute and use bright colours but then I started looking at the Mistletoe Magic papers from My Minds Eye and decided to paper-piece her dress and then she ended up being a bit shabby-chic looking. So I just went with that. She's still very cute though! 

The little "Christmas" sentiment is also by Marianne Design and is from a set called Corner and winter sent.  It comes with a corner die but I decided to use it this way instead.





Thanks for dropping by today.  Oh and if you haven't started making your Christmas cards yet, well you really should!!!  :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment