This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 29 September 2013

Wee Silver Fairy...


Good morning everyone I hope your having a brilliant weekend...I love this beautiful Whimsy stamp don't you...she could be used for everything from a christening to Christmas card I think with just different colours...I love stamps like that...this is the beautiful Whimsy Wee Silver Fairy stamp, I coloured her with my usual distress inks and teamed her up with one of my favourite pads atm...these papers are from the Kaisercraft - Bundle of Joy 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad...its lush isn't it and that shade of blue/green is perfect...I finished with a huge bow made from some Organza Ribbon - Dusky Pink (25mm Wide) and a button from the Prima Buttons - Welcome to Paris pack...doesn't it match the colours brilliantly...all the details are on my blog as usual if you would like to stop by...enjoy the rest of your Sunday and thanks for stopping by today
Mina xxx

1 comment: