This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 1 September 2013

Motorin' By Santa...


Hi everyone I have a new card to show you today, this stamp is a new High Hopes stamp called Motorin' By Santa...isn't it a cutie and if I have to start making Christmas cards this is a fab stamp to use don't you think...the sentiment is another high hopes stamp too called Coming to Town (sentiment)...I coloured Santa and his fab bike with distress inks and teamed him up with these gorgeous papers and sentiment tag from the Teresa Collins 6x6" Paper Pad - Far & Away...although the papers aren't for Christmas I think they work really well for him don't you...all the details are on my blog as always...I'm away for a break this week, I hope whatever your up to you have fun and thanks for stopping by today
Mina xxx

2 comments: