This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Just Me...


Good morning everyone I hoep your all well and your weather isnt as cold as ours here...I had this beautiful stamp to use today...its from Bildmalarna and is called JustMe Nr.6...shes a real beauty isnt she...I coloured her with my distress inks as you can see my colouring mojo is still a bit shaky and the colouring isn't the best I have ever done...the lush paper pad I used is the Teresa Collins 6x6" Paper Pad - Stationary Noted and all the sentiments and flowers I cut from the same pad, I love the blue and red colour combo in it dont you...all the details are on my blog as usual...thanks for stopping by today and I hope wherever you are its warm...have a good day
Mina xxx
p.s. dont forget we are still running our Guest DT call...if you would like to apply just click on the link at the top of the sidebar

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the image, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh just bought these papers, they look fab in this card! Arrived in record time too Nikki! Thank you xxx
    So gonna have to get busy with my papers. Love Mina's card and that sweet image. Awesome DI colouring. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete