This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 25 April 2013

Nautical Marci

Morning Crafters,

Look at this little lady....... her name is Nautical Marci and she is from the newest LaLaLand release.   I have coloured her with a combination of copics and pencils.  The gorgeous papers are from Prima Fairy Rhymes 6x6 paper pad.


Re-stocks of the fabulous LaLaLand Banner have also arrived in and I think you can cut it as it is with little hearts in the centre or you can also add flowers for a different look, like I have done.

Have you seen the new Kaisercraft wooden embellishments, they are fabulous.  I was going to emboss them but I quite liked how they looked bare don't you think?

 More pictures can be found on my blog HERE.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest


1 comment: