This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 5 August 2012

Waterlily Tilda...

Hi everyone I hope your all having a fantastic weekend, I wanted to show you this gorgeous Tilda from the Summer Memories Collection, isnt she just a perfect summer image...shes called Waterlily Tilda and I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with more of the stunning Graphic 45 8x8 Paper Pad - Little Darlings papers, this pad is out of stock atm but theres a couple of new Graphic 45 paper pads I have my eye on for my next buy...I added a Prima Flowers Charlotte - Snow flower, a few pearls and a couple of ribbons, one I stamped on...all the details of the inks I used are on my blog as always...enjoy the rest of your evening and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mina this is stunning, love the colours and papers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romantic card:) Very cute image and beautiful papers:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete