This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 29 July 2012

Little Jack and Bobbin...

Hi everyone I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday...I have popped on to tell you that my candy winner will be announced on my blog this evening and to show you this little cutie from Whimsy Stamps its called Whimsy Little Jack and Bobbin Gone Fishin' I coloured him with distress inks and used more of these stunning Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Doodle Deux pad, I love the colours in this pad so much they work equally as brilliantly for male and female images...all the rest of the details and the colours I used for colouring are on my blog...enjoy the rest of your Sunday
Mina xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is fab. Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and the paper is great too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so cute and so pretty, love the bright colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mina, the papers are so pretty
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Happy crafting Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete