This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Dreamer

Hi everyone! I hope you were able to spend a wonderful Easter holiday. Mine was very relaxing. As the weather was quite bad I enjoyed crafting a lot. Here is a card I made, using two of the newest Magnolia images, Little Princess Tilda and her castle. I coloured her with Copics.

As I wanted to keep the main focus on the images I kept the card quite clean. For the background I used papers from Fancy Pants 'Be Childish'. The sentiment I used is a part of this papers as well. And I thought the word dreamer is perfect for this little scene. As a frame I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleurs De Lis Rectangles. And I only added a little Resin Flower Dahlia as an additional accent.

Wish you a magical day now!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card and fantastic colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Karina! Love the scene you have created and your beautiful colouring :)

    ReplyDelete