This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 4 November 2011

Sweet Christmas Tilda...

Good morning everyone...how gorgeous is this new Sweet Christmas release from Magnolia...I think its the first collection that I have loved every single stamp they released...this little piece of gorgeousness is called Sweet Christmas Tilda, now I have a thing for red whenever I'm colouring it it seems to go everywhere and I end up looking like an extra from a horror movie so this time I paper pieced Tildas suit and coloured the rest of her with distress inks...the paper on the inside of the card is called Stitched Christmas and the front is Red Poinsettia and they are from the Sweet Christmas paper pack...you can buy these separately but they are extra good value buying them in the pack and every single one of them is stunning...I finished my card with a huge cream satin bow and some 3mm pearls I used for the centres of the cut out poinsettias and some Kaisercraft white lace...Have a wonderful day everyone and if you have time I would love you to pop on over to my blog for a visit
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. This card is wonderful! Love the way you put the Tilda on this card! I'm going to remember this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo, Mina! Great card and a super solution to the "red" issue!
    R/

    ReplyDelete