This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 28 October 2011

Snow Heart

Hi everyone, Karina here to show you my first creation I made with one of the new Magnolia 'Sweet Christmas Collection'. I love those images so much. I were so impatient to have them in my hands to play with. And had so much fun to colour this lovely 'Tilda with Snow Heart'. She is so sweet. Don't you think so? I coloured here with Distress Inks.



The papers are Magnolia as well. And the Lantern Die and Tag Die are Magnolia Doohickeys. The frame die is Spellbinders. As some accents I added few flat backed pearls here and there.

I wish you magical rest of the week. Thank you so much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

4 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    this card is gorgeous sweetie
    i love the color, and the latern die is super
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and frosty. I love this Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card very cute love the lovely blue frosty shabby vintage
    Look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lovely Tilda! I love this colors, this is one of your best card in my opinion!
    Hugs, Jasna

    ReplyDelete